Many of us are using quartz dress watches or mechanical watches, but have we really mastered their adjustment methods? In order to get a more standardized use of your watch, the following points are for reference!
Position 0: normal working position of quartz dress watch or winding and normal working position of mechanical watch;
Position 1: When the crown is pulled to the "1" position, it is the position to adjust the time of the watch without calendar or the position of the single calendar and dual calendar watches to quickly adjust the calendar and week. It can quickly adjust the week clockwise and the date counterclockwise.
Position 2: the crown is pulled to the position 2, which is the position of the calendar watch for adjusting the time and the day of the week and the calendar.
1. After the time or calendar adjustment is completed, please push the crown back to the position 0 so that the power can be turned on and the normal time can be restored.
2. When adjusting the time or calendar of the quartz dress watch or mechanical watch, please adjust the hands to the correct time position in a 24-hour timekeeping mode, otherwise the calendar will automatically change around 12 o'clock during the day.
3. It is forbidden to adjust the date quickly or adjust the time counterclockwise from 9 pm to 5 am of the next day. Avoid adjusting the time and calendar during this period, otherwise it will damage the quartz dress watch or the movement of the mechanical watch.
4. The correct way of time adjustment: When the second hand of the quartz dress watch or mechanical watch moves to the 12 o'clock position, pull out the crown to position 2, then the second hand stops walking, and then adjust the hour hand and minute hand according to the standard time signal. when the hands are consistent with the standard time, press the crown back to the position 0 to resume time.
5. For watches with screw-type crowns, please do not pull out hard. Please turn the locked crown counterclockwise first. After adjusting the time, turn the crown clockwise and push it in to prevent water from entering. .
6. The quartz dress watch or mechanical watch with a calendar needs to adjust the date. Please adjust the calendar to the day before the desired date, and then turn the hour hand to adjust the date. The date will change when the hour hand passes 12 midnight, so as to avoid confusion between day and night caused by directly adjusting the date .